Chiropractor for Children Dr Paul Chamberlain
Chiropractor for Children
A Chiropractor session with Family Tree Health can cover:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Post-birth checks
- Scoliosis assessments
- Head shape assessments
- Lifestyle assessments (eg. screen time, physical activity)
- Developmental assessments
- Nutritional assessments
Family Tree’s Chiropractor for Children seeks to help families raise happier, healthier, straighter and stronger children
Want to visit The Tree?
Dr Paul Chamberlain
Dr Chamberlain, BChiroSc, BAppSc(Clin), BSc(Hons), MCAA has been a chiropractor since 1999.
Practising in a child-focused setting since 2003, after studying a Fellowship of Chiropractic Paediatrics in Melbourne.
Dr Chamberlain has:
- Lectured at undergraduate and post-graduate level in Australia and New Zealand in the field of chiropractic paediatrics for over 15 years.
- Also a member of the Chiropractors’ Association of Australia, with past positions on the Victorian branch’s Professional Standards Committee.
- Opened the Family Tree Health centre in Greensborough in July 2013.
Frequently Asked Questions
He will take a thorough history, then performing a full neuro-musculo-skeletal examination. Any atypical findings will be discussed.
- Your child!
- Your ‘green book’ (Maternal and Child Health Nurse book).
- Any relevant medical reports, scans or xrays.
EFT/credit card, HICAPS, cash, direct debit.
Payment is required on the day of your child’s consultation.
No. But you do need to call or book online to make an appointment.
For first chiropractic appointment, allow 40-60 minutes.
For subsequent appointments, allow 10-15 minutes.
We accept health care cards (NP = $110 and return visits $55). At the end of the day, we see it as a great privilege to care for children. If there is a financial barrier, we will be able to come up with a plan to care for your child.
Just ask (we mean it).