Our Lactation Consultant Kellie Eason
Advanced assessment & application of non-invasive therapies to facilitate infant feeding issues
Kellie is the first IBCLC in Victoria to have completed the Integrated Treatment of Feeding, Speech & Mouth Function in Paediatrics Intensive.
Working with world renowned Speech Language Pathologist & Feeding Therapist, Diane Bahr.
Want to visit The Tree?
Kellie has over 20 years of experience as Nurse/Midwife and over 14 years as an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC).
She takes a special interest infant myofunctional oral therapy, supporting families who both breast and bottle feed their babies.
With an extensive background in Family and Child Health, she also supports families with sleep & settling issues for under 3’s!
- Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- Nursing & Midwifery Board of Australia
- International Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners
- AHPRA NMW0001051055 / NMW0001051056
- IBCLC L-33579
- Australian Nursing & Midwifery Federation
- Lactation Consultant’s Association of Australia & New Zealand
- International Lactation Consultants Association
- Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor of Health Sciences (Nursing) Victoria University, 1994
- Post Graduate Diploma in Midwifery, Latrobe University, 1995
- IBCLC (certified in 2004/2009/2014)
- Childbirth Educator, Royal Women’s Hospital, 2000
- Integrated Treatment of Feeding, Speech & Mouth Function in Paediatrics, 2016
- PIPER – Paediatric Emergencies Study Day, Royal Children’s Hospital, 2018
- Infant Mental Health Study Day, Royal Children’s Hospital, 2018